Monday, December 29, 2014

Fondue? Or Fon-don't?

Hello everyone! I'm the Fun Food FANatic, I will be reviewing a restaurant in Paris today. But first, let me tell you why I haven't written
London: Food Examples: Fish and Chips, Bangers and Mash, Scones, Crumpets

Lucerne: Food Examples: Weinerschnitzel, ?, ?, ?

Paris: Food Examples: Steak Frites, Macarons, Rongnons de Veau, AND

Fondue.
Cheese Fondue
La Refuge Des Fondues, on Three Brothers Avenue, in Paris, France.

So when we walked in, the walls were completely covered in money. From, I would say, at least 20 different countries. It was nice, small, but a little dirty, so I'd rate the atmosphere 3.5/5. We arrive at our seats. I wanted to sit in the booth. But, it was closed of by the tables.

????????????????????????????

The dialogue went like this:
P.S.: Read the waiter with a french accent.

Mom: Excuse me, sir. Can you give us another table?
Waiter: Why?
Dad: We can't fit. There is a booth but we can't get there.
Waiter: Oh, you have to STEP OVER THE TABLE to get to the booth.
????????????????????????????????????
Um... Okay...?
So my brother and I stood on a chair and stepped over the table, and sat down. We both ordered a Coke, and when they came, they were in baby bottles...?
What???????????????????????????????????
Excuse me???????????????????????????????
It was actually pretty fun, drinking out of baby bottles. So we got our appetizers (which I didn't eat)
and the waiter asked to get Cheese (Cheese Fondue) or Meat (which you'll find out about soon). The Cheese Fondue came with bread and potatoes. It was pretty yummy, except I don't really like alcohol taste. So, the reviews:
Me: 3.5/5
My Brother: 4/5
The Meat was actually raw Filet Mignon and a pot of bubbling oil. You take the steak, put it in the oil, wait a few minutes, take it out, and BOOM!!!!!!! It's perfectly cooked! So, the reviews:
Me: 5/5
My Brother: 4/5

In Total:

19.5/25

78% Good!































No comments:

Post a Comment