Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Not Chicken Nuggets? Then What Is It- WHAAAAAAAAT!!!!!?????

Wow... I still can't think about what I had at SPiN restaurant in Downtown Toronto, Ontario. I have  NO CLUE WHY it's called SPiN, now with the details: .

The place is located in a dark alley near a parking lot. So when you walk in, it looks pretty normal. And then you look to your feet, and see... a ping pong ball. I'm thinking: "Huh??????" And I look around and see... OMG!!!!! 9 Ping Pong tables!!!!???? Party time!!!

The drink is nothing special, just Sprite. But the food is like a guessing game. So let's play...


What Is This Food?

So, our first order...
Looks like:
Cubed slices of bread with poppy and sesame seeds. Came with golden sauce.

What is it?
a) Exactly what I just said
b) Bits of a Montreal cheese bagel
c) Pretzel Bread
d) None of the above

The answer is...
c) Pretzel Bread!

Now for the reviews of that

Me: 3.5/5
My Bro: 4.5/5


Okay, now for #2:

Tastes like:

Chicken, With Something Soft and Barbecuey.

What is it?
a) Fried Chicken w/ pretzel bread & BBQ sauce.
b) Fish & Chips w/ BBQ sauce
c) Duck & Chips w/ BBQ sauce
d) Fried Chicken & Waffles w/ BBQ sauce

The answer is...
d) Fried Chicken & Waffles w/ BBQ  sauce!

Now the reviews of that:

Me: 4.5/5
My Brother: 4/5

Now... #3

Tastes like:

Chicken Nuggets With  Banana Mayo and Passion Fruit Sweet and Sour Sauce

What is it?

a) Chicken Nuggets with what's above
b) Chicken Fingers with what's above
c) Crocodile with what's above
d) None of A, B, or C


The answer is...
c) Crocodile with what's above! (No kidding!!!!)


No. Seriously. I'm. Not. Lying.

Now the reviews of that:

Me: 3/5
My Brother: 4/5

And now... lastly...

Looks like:
Fried Discs Of Some Sort.

a) Fried Pickles
b) Fried Cucumber
c) Round French Fries
d) Fried Tomato

The answer is... Fried Pickles!

Me:  4/5

Thank you for playing... What's That Food!!!


Percentage Review:
78% Good!


So even though the food wasn't FANtastic, the Ping Pong is awesome!


                                  ^ ^
                                   v
(PS: I've changed the scoring format)






No comments:

Post a Comment