Monday, December 30, 2013

What Does "Panera" Mean? Plus The Best Catch Of The Day!

Panera, Panera, fun to say, and FANtastic! Ok, I guess I am going pretty psycho. But you'd understand if you tasted the- mmmmmmmm... food. Well, are you wondering how FANtastic it is. So here are the reviews:


Me: Meal: Chicken Noodle Soup, Buttered Toasted Bagel (5/5)
My Bro : Chicken Noodle Soup, Cinnamon Crunch Bagel (4.5/5)

Hot Chocolate: (9/10)

90% FANtastic!

Well, you saw in the title: "The Best Catch of the Day". That means...

FISHING FOR 4 HOURS ON A PRETTY SMALL FISHING BOAT, AND BRINGING HOME 22 POUNDS OF FISH!!!!!!!!!

Well, cool, right? We caught 2 5 lb "Mahi Mahis" (Ma-Hee Ma-Heez), and a 12 pound "King Mackerel", but I'm only reviewing the "Mahi Mahis". Well, ready? Here we-


HEY! DID YOU JUST PUSH ME?

Only kidding. Here we-



Me: (4/5)
My Bro: (4/5)

80% FANtastic!

You have it! The Fun Food FANatic has done it again! Ps: I did a poll. Please vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment