Saturday, December 28, 2013

Introducing... Myself! And the Original Pancake House!

I am a "Fun Food FANatic", and I like rating stuff too.
Like food.
Especially food.
Especially delicious food.
And also, I can review food that I think is real horrendous. But basically I can do any review that I want, wherever I want, and share it with everybody, because if you are reading this, you are a kid (or Mom, or Dad) that want to find delicious food, or restaurants, or recipes that you can make at home. And plus, if your reading THIS article, you get to see...
Wait for it..
The Original Pancake House! In Delray Beach, Florida! ( Yaaaaayyyyyy!!!!) Fun, right? Wait, let me get something straight. I'm Canadian. Not American. But, I am on vacation, so that's fine. (In Delray Beach, Florida, obviously) So first I'm telling what I/ my companions had there:

Me: Chocolate Chip Pancakes with Butter and Whipped Cream (5/5)
My Brother: Peanut Butter and Banana Crepe (3.5/5)
My Mom: Same as me, but with Egg Whites on the side (4/5)

Overall Rating: 83% FANtastic!
Just so you know: in rating of words, 0-25%= Horrendous, 26-50%= Pretty Bad, 51-75%= Good, and  76-100%= FANtastic! (Ha ha ha. Funny, right? FANtastic/FANatic?)

Coming Up Next: 
A review of a Teppanyaki place called Tempura House, in Boca Raton, Florida.


2 comments:

  1. Great post, Mr. FANatic! Now I know what to order next time I'm there. Looking forward to your next review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing they don't offer the nutritional information -- chocolate chip pancakes AND butter AND whipped cream!

    ReplyDelete