Monday, December 30, 2013

Smooth, Smooth, Smoothies

Yes! Woo-hoo! I'm finally not doing a review on a restaurant! I'm doing a review on my mom's (who, in her spare time, is a rockstar) Smooth Smoothies, plus, a recipe of how to make it! (Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!) Well, I'm probably going to a restaurant today, so I'll PROBABLY do a review on that. Well, I guess you're probably wondering how FANtastic my my mom's Smoothies are. So here. I'll show you:



Me: (4/5) Vanilla Peanut Butter Chia Seed Smoothie
My Bro: (4.5/5) Same as above with Half Of Banana and Cinnamon

85% FANtastic!  Tastes Like: Excitement . Looks like: Very Smooth. Texture: Creamy



And now... the recipe:

What you need to make Mother's Smooth Smoothies:

Blender
16 oz 1.5% Vanilla Yogurt (Aspartame Free)
1/2 Cup 1% Milk
1 1/2 Tablespoons of Reduced Fat Peanut Butter (or Soy Nut Butter)
1/4 cup of Ice
2 Tablespoons of Chia Seeds
Dash of Cinnamon 
Optional: Add 1/2 cup of any fruit you want.
Blend

Well, there you have it. Looks like I better publish this now so you can all have it for breakfast.






No comments:

Post a Comment